Charter Sales Associate
Silver Air has a reputation for being very attentive to our customer’s needs and the easiest company to do business with. This is central principle to our culture and our employees must share this sense of customer first view.We are looking for a Charter Sales Associate who possesses the ability to handle busy incoming call & email volume, able to focus on client-centric solutions, and is results driven. The incumbent must be a self-starter, have excellent customer service skills, and have some aviation knowledge. Previous charter sales experience a plus.
- Quote charter for a large fleet of executive aircraft
- Inside Sales - respond to heavy call and email volume
- Aircraft and crew scheduling
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Qualifications, experience & competencies:
- Experience within the aviation industry
- 1+ years of charter industry sales experience preferred
- Experience with sales and high net-worth Individuals a plus
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulation part 135 rules preferred
- Knowledge of various aircraft/performance/specs preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using industry software (JetInsight, FOS, etc) a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
- Manual dexterity required.
Charter Sales Associates must be able work a flexible schedule which may include weekends, holidays, and after hours on-call depending on business needs.
Silver Air is a leading private aircraft management company and direct charter operator that delivers a transparent, owner-advocate approach to management creating valuable partnerships with private jet owners. Founded in 2008, the company is based in Southern California with corporate offices in Santa Barbara. Silver Air manages a comprehensive fleet of aircraft from light to long-range heavy jets and a global network operating around the clock, 24-hours-a-day.
Teamwork, culture, environment – Silver Air is driven to be the best in our industry – to change our industry by creating an environment where our team members can be their very best individually and collectively.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we encourage contribution and collaboration. Utilizing the latest technologies interwoven with industry leading business practices ensures an environment of peak productivity and professionalism.
- Jason Middleton, CEO
Business and Pleasure