Silver Air is a leading private aircraft management company and direct charter operator that delivers a transparent, owner-advocate approach to management creating valuable partnerships with private jet owners. Founded in 2008, the company is based in Southern California with corporate offices in Santa Barbara. Silver Air manages a comprehensive fleet of aircraft from light to long-range heavy jets and a global network operating around the clock, 24-hours-a-day.
Teamwork, culture, environment – Silver Air is driven to be the best in our industry – to change our industry by creating an environment where our team members can be their very best individually and collectively.
We've built a culture based on core values like teamwork, hard work, and empowerment. Silver Air fosters an environment of safety-first flight operations and service-first client relations. We believe our people are our greatest asset and we encourage contribution and collaboration. Utilizing the latest technologies interwoven with industry leading business practices ensures an environment of peak productivity and professionalism.
Silver Air believes in promoting a healthy and productive lifestyle while giving back to our communities. We're are driven to grow as a company and as people.
Purpose of Role:
The flight attendant will be responsible for the in-cabin preparations, passenger experience and post-flight duties on our large cabin corporate aircraft. While providing a five-star service level to elite and VIP clientele, this position will require maintaining the safety responsibilities onboard the aircraft for both domestic and international flights. In this role, the cabin attendant will be a highly-motivated team player who has a keen attention to detail and a resourceful intuition.
The primary assignment for this role would be for a Part 91 / 135 Challenger 604 based in VNY. When not on assignment of this aircraft, the flight attendant would fill in on our VNY based Gulfstream fleet.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Completion of FACTS, Flight Safety or equivalent FAA certified training program
- CPR / AED First Aid Training
- High school diploma or GED, with college degree preferred
- English speaking with fluency in Russian preferred
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable of FAA and Customs Regulations
- Minimum of 2 years of FAR Part 91 / 135 corporate flight attendant work experience
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and task management skills
- Strong culinary / fine dining experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation for traveling to / from the aircraft as needed
- Must be a clear and concise verbal and written communicator
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and be flexible to a changing schedule
- Must be able travel for training or other company requirements
- Must hold a valid passport and drivers license
- Department: Cabin Crew
- Location: Must live within 2 hours of Van Nuys CA (VNY)
- Reports to: Lead Flight Attendant
- Position type: Full-time
- Compensation: Competitive, DOE
Email your resume to: email@example.com
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we encourage contribution and collaboration. Utilizing the latest technologies interwoven with industry leading business practices ensures an environment of peak productivity and professionalism.
- Jason Middleton, CEO
Business and Pleasure