Flight Support Specialist
Silver Air is a leading private aircraft management company and direct charter operator that delivers a transparent, owner-advocate approach to management creating valuable partnerships with private jet owners. Founded in 2008, the company is based in Southern California with corporate offices in Santa Barbara. Silver Air manages a comprehensive fleet of aircraft from light to long-range heavy jets and a global network operating around the clock, 24-hours-a-day.
Teamwork, culture, environment – Silver Air is driven to be the best in our industry – to change our industry by creating an environment where our team members can be their very best individually and collectively.
We've built a culture based on core values like teamwork, hard work, and empowerment. Silver Air fosters an environment of safety-first flight operations and service-first client relations. We believe our people are our greatest asset and we encourage contribution and collaboration. Utilizing the latest technologies interwoven with industry leading business practices ensures an environment of peak productivity and professionalism.
Silver Air believes in promoting a healthy and productive lifestyle while giving back to our communities. We're are driven to grow as a company and as people.
The Flight Support Specialist is responsible for delivering exemplary service to all of Silver Air's clientele. Our specialists cater directly to the needs of our pilots, owners, and passengers acquiring an in-depth perspective of their travel preferences by providing personalized service as their sole point of contact.
At Silver Air we value performance over attendance and team over the individual. We all support one another to achieve the results both the company and individual need. We look forward to having you on the team!
- Coordinates and communicates all flight management details including flight itinerary, manifest details, catering requests, on-board service items, ground transportation arrangements, flight following and specific customer requests via email or phone.
- Works hand in hand with the sales team to understand the needs of all passengers before, during, and after their flight.
- Demonstrates Silver Air's ethos of exceptional customer service through personalized ease of use and communication.
- Evaluates and coordinates fuel orders, FBO locations, and other ground handling arrangements optimized to the client's specifications.
- Works in conjunction with crew members to evaluate airport operational feasibility, weather forecasts, flight delays, and relaying additional operational information.
- Manages problems and creates solutions through independent judgement and reasoning.
- Escalates operational issues and trip logistics effectively while ensuring the Silver Air client experience.
- Has the flexibility to work in a 24/7/365 industry to cover the needs of the operation and may be assigned to shifts that include days, nights, afternoons, weekends and holidays.
- Time off – Silver Air values performance, not attendance. Be responsible for your world.
Qualifications & Experience
- College degree preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience in Charter/Dispatch.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy.
- Good ability to problem solve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English.
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- 100% Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Matching IRA (Up to 3%)
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Department: Charter
- Location: Santa Barbara, CA
- Reports to: Director of Charter
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we encourage contribution and collaboration. Utilizing the latest technologies interwoven with industry leading business practices ensures an environment of peak productivity and professionalism.
- Jason Middleton, CEO
Business and Pleasure