The Sales/Operations Manager (SOM) is the primary point of contact for our retail and wholesale charter client base and aircraft Owner flight operations support. The SOM will possess the ability to forge new business relationships, strengthen existing customer base and secure brand loyalty through exceptional customer service, and is responsible for providing accurate charter quotes to the client very quickly. The SOM will follow up and work with the client to win the trip. Follow up and constant communication are primary job functions. The SOM is also responsible for the Owner flight scheduling and trip needs. Once flights are scheduled, the SOM is responsible for all dispatch functions and trip support.
Silver Air has a culture and reputation for being very attentive to our customer's needs and the easiest company to do business with. This is central principle to our culture and our people must share this sense of customer first view.
This position is the hub of our operations being the single point of contact for charter sales, Owner scheduling and flight operations and is based in our central dispatching and operations center in Santa Barbara, CA. The position will require light travel both locally and nationally to strengthen the relationship of existing Silver Air clients and develop new ones.
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide Aircraft Owner flight support
- Providing accurate charter quotes with strong follow up
- Flight operations dispatch and trip support
- Constant communication with customers and flight crew
- Provide flight following from beginning to end
- At least 2 years of charter sales/operational experience
- Highly motivated
- Flexible personality
- Thrive in a team environment
- Motivated to travel
- Positive attitude
- Live within 45 minutes of the office
- Experience with FOS.
- Fits in with the Silver Air culture
- Office hours 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday thru Friday
- After Hours and weekend availability as needed based on schedule
- Competitive Salary + commission
- Travel and meal expenses
Email your resume to: email@example.com
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we encourage contribution and collaboration. Utilizing the latest technologies interwoven with industry leading business practices ensures an environment of peak productivity and professionalism.
- Jason Middleton, CEO
Business and Pleasure